Micro USB to Micro USB On-The-GO (OTG)
by Charlemain [BestGameSetups]
by BestGameSetups [BestGameSetups]
- Plug Controllers, Keyboards, and Mice into you android devices.
- Transfer files from one Android devices to another.
- Charge on android devices with another in emergency situations
- Use the internet connection from one android device to another.*
- Plug Micro USB powered amps into your Android Devices for supreme Audio Clarity.
How to Use:
Two distinct ends help you identify which end is what.
- Square End = Host.
- Round End = Guest.
Examples of Use:
How to connect Controllers, Keyboards, Mice, Cameras, and Amps to your Phone or Tablet Android Devices:
- Plug the Host End into your Android Devices and Plug your Guest End into your peripheral device (e.g. Controllers, Keyboards, Mice, Cameras, Amps, etc..).
How to transfer files from one phone or tablet android device to another phone or tablet android device:
- Plug the Host End into the Android device that you want to transfer files to, and plug the Guest End into the Android device that you want to transfer files from.
- For Example, If you want to transfer Pictures from your Tablet to your Phone, then you would plug the Host End into your Phone and plug the Guest End into your Tablet. Your tablet might ask you if you want to “Connect to PC”. You would click “Yes”. Then once the connection is establish your folder application should popup on your phone for you to explore the files on your tablet. Locate your photos located where you save your photos, most likely in the folder named “DCIM”.
How to charge one phone or tablet android device with another phone or tablet android device:
- Plug the Host End into the Android device that will be the emergency charger and plug the Round End into the Android device that needs to be charged.
*Requires App to Tether Internet through USB.
Product UPC: 755263225003