Central Park View Gaming Setup: AMAZING!
Headphones and Stand:
Headphones are my personal favorite. I am not too familiar with the headphones he has pictured here, but they are indeed top of the line. My favorite part of this setup is the Wooden Headphone Stand for $31.99. I actually had to pick up one myself after seeing this, it’s just too cool.
Here is a more expensive wooden headphone stand, but it ships from amazon so you will get it quicker.
Now to look at the rest of this amazing setup!!!
I believe this to be a dream setup for almost anyone. This guy is sporting the top of the line items for everything in this picture, from that wooden box on the left to the ridiculous view of central park from his window. Let’s break this setup down and see what really makes this setup one of the bests to ever be featured on this website. First we have:
$3K PC Setup:
Next, we get to this guys insanely well built PC. All together it would cost well over 3K just to build a similar setup. Check out the amazing EVGA Pro SLI Bridge 3-Way for $39.99, I think it really brings the entire setup together.
In case you saw anything else in the picture you wanted.
- Lamp: Mid century inspired from moderncre8ve
- Rocking chair: Vintage Eames RKR restored by Cast and Crew
- Paper Airplane: Metal sculpture by Cast and Crew
- Fan: Otto by Stadler Form
- Filing cabinet: CB2 aqua cabinet
- Pillows: Names by Alexander Girard, from MODApillow
- Desk top: 96″ Ikea butcher block
- Desk legs: Ikea adjustable legs – can’t find the same color, but these are the same style
- Wood box: CB2 eucalyptus box
- Grey boxes below wood box: CB2 grey felt boxes
- Orange/grey pouf: CB2 pouf
- Daft Punk Helmet: Guy Manuel Led Helmet
- Book: Eames: Beautiful Details
Leave a Reply